2.1

I signed up a couple of days ago and I used the noom30 code and I got the membership for 169 for a year. Then today you tell me you I have no membership with you.

I had already talked to you about canceling my iTunes account. Which was up April 1. Then signing up within your program to get the discount you had no record of that. So I had to resign up with you again on your website and pay double.

There was no place to put in the code thus no discount. I called you did the Noom bot no help. One the phone the girl told me the coupon code was not good anyway. I know this is a complicated issue.

Everyone kept saying cancel my iTunes account which was closed sometime ago. So I re signed up paid double and am very discouraged It I had not already lost 20 lbs and fell. in love with the program. I would have canceled the whole thing.

Your billing is horrible.

No one knows what the other person is saying. I have total mistrust in your billing system

User's recommendation: I recommend you get your billing dept. together. It is a mess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Noom Website.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Noom Pros: Great plan.