I requested your Free Trial using an online email. I waited for a return email with instructions on getting started with the trial.

None came. So I tried to figure out the process myself. I'll be 80 next March, and found it was much too complicated for me. After several months, I finally gave up and concluded that the worst consequence was the loss of my $10 sign up fee.

It must be noted that I did not authorize those 2 monthly charges that I eventually uncovered. RESULT: I was unable to get access to my free trial, a coach, or anything. There's more! I just got my Oct bill yesterday.

Found I was charged $129 for ID-C3ZTWG. That ID code was surprise news to me. So I looked back at other statements. My June statement showed a billing of $10 cost for the 14-day trial along with $129 for the first month.

Imagine that! I was expected to pay for a month of program use without even knowing how to start your 14-day trial. I will pay my Oct statement today. I will then have paid $268.00 total yet got nothing in return for all the money Noom received.

In desperation, I asked goggle for the corporate customer service address and phone number.

Finally, a lead. There I discovered horrendous reviews with many unhappy customers demanding their money back. Wow, I'm not the only one scammed and upset. Seniors are definitely the most gullible.

Your TV ads were so convincing. I was excited to give your interesting and new method of weight control a chance to lose 10 15 lbs. However, the company has shown itself to be unreliable, non-transparent, dishonest and unethical. I also find it strange that no one at Noom ever thought to find out why a potential customer was not actively involved in their free trial.

Since you had my credit card number, you would be able to continue billing me month after month even though I never had any contact with anyone in the company. I am confident that, under the circumstances of my complaint, your company will agree that a refund of $258 is totally justified and will be returned to me soon. Note that I was not given the option to reject your Terms &;;;;amp;;;;; Conditions.

Sincerely, Nancy Cleveland

C3ZTWG (my name at Noom) P.S. No wonder I was totally overlooked at Noom!!!

User's recommendation: 1 star mean a 0 rating since I never had my chance to use your services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Noom Customer Care.

Noom Cons: Takes your money and you get no services, Charged my card without my permission.

Comments

#2000095

TV ads reel you in. Before you try anything you see on TV look up their complaints. Complaints not praise are the honest reviews.

Noom Reviews