Resolved
1.8

Update by user Jun 25, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Update by user Jun 25, 2020

I made the same complaint to Noom and they refunded my money in full and even refunded the $10 for the trial membership. They have a stated no refund policy, but in my case I hadn't selected a plan and someone on their end had made a selection for me and then sent an email receipt with 'my' selection, which I didn't see, so I presume I was a special case. I am satisfied with the outcome - full refund.

Original review posted by user May 26, 2020

i signed up for a $10 two week trial and their webpage said that's all I would be charged for. I looked at their plans which start at $60 a month so I decided not to sign up.

Two weeks later I get a $171 charge against my bank account.

I look in my email and I find a 'receipt' that says I selected a 7 month plan and I have two weeks to cancel. I of course did not sign up for anything and so neither looked for nor saw the email until the charge.

I look online on how to cancel and it says you must do so in a blue chat bubble in the app talking to your trainer. There is no blue chat bubble in my app - so no way to cancel even now!

So they sign me up for a plan I didn't choose, give me no way to cancel, and then have a no refunds policy!

It's robbery!

User's recommendation: Stay away. They cheat!

Product or Service Mentioned: Noom Free Trial.

Comments