Verified Reviewer

1.7

I paid for Noom and a meal plan and exercise program on 01/04 and never received the meal plan or exercise program. I reached out to my Noom Coach numerous times and no luck.

It would take her 5 days in between each request to respond with I will look into it, but she never did. I reached out to their customer support team this morning and learned they had a glitch in their system where it took my money, but did not send me the program I paid for. I asked them to activate my program, but after being cut off and texting with 7 different Noom support agents (they do not have any phone support), they cancelled my purchase. Their program seems to work, but they support system is terrible.

After reaching out to them again, I realized they cancelled everything, my Noom program and my meal plan and exercise program. They apologized and said I would need to sign up again, but when I went to sign up again, I was not able to get the discount I originally received because I was beyond their trial period. Now I was expected to pay more money for a 7 month program than I would have been paying for the 9 month program I originally purchased.

Trying to reach anyone that could actually help me get my program back to what it was, I realized Noom did not care to make things right, they just kept giving me more notices on how to cancel the program. So, I am cancelling my program and will receive a refund of my money.

User's recommendation: Beware, Customer support does not exist with NOOM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Noom Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my Noom program to the original purchase, and give me the meal plan and exercise program for all of the crap I had to deal with. They really need to add phone support, their texting support is not support.

Noom Pros: Program seems to work to assist in weight loss.

Noom Cons: Take your money without sending you what you paid for, Texting of customer support is terrible, Do not have any valid was of reaching anyone via phone.

Comments

#2000392

I've also experienced long wait times for responses. And I'm not so sure this weight-management plan is for me

Noom Reviews