52 views
Verified Reviewer

I received an email with a promotional code to save 80% off the 12 month subscription price which is $199. When I used the code it only took the plan down to $159.

I reached out to Noom customer service and first asked about pricing. The representative gave the pricing list which confirmed the cost of the 12 month subscription at $199. When I brought up the promotional code, the representative then gave me a totally different set of pricing. I ask what sense does it make that you guys have two sets of pricing.

I said why not just send emails stating that you can save $40 of the 12 month sign up instead of misrepresenting the facts?

All of a sudden the connection dropped and I was no longer speaking with a Noom representative! Not only was this unprofessional but I find this to be very dishonest and as a result of this dishonesty I no longer wish to sign up!

User's recommendation: Beware of this company!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Noom Cons: Dishonesty.